Halloween Throwdown WOD
Check Results Here or OR under the 'Results' menu
EVENT 1 (max weight):
- 3 Rep Max Hang Snatch
10 MIN REST ONCE 3RM IS ESTABLISHED
EVENT 2 (1 round for time):
- 30 Thrusters at 95# / 65# (scaled: 65# / 45#)
- Row men: 500m / women: 400m
20 MIN REST ONCE EVENT 2 IS FINISHED
EVENT 3 (5 rounds for time):
- 9 Wall Facing Burpees to 6" Overhead - touch with 2 hands
- 12 Power Cleans at 95# / 65# (scaled: 65# / 45#)
- 15 Wall Balls: 20# to 10' / 14# to 9' (scaled: 14# / 10#)
1. The movement standards are CrossFit standards.
2. Level 1/2 Certified Coaches may judge at Affiliate Partners... otherwise video proof needed for winners.
3. Video submission MUST include all three parts. Breaks OK.
4. Hang Snatch: starting position with the bar between the top of the knees and mid-thigh.
No dropping bar between reps
5. Hang Snatch: Bar comes back down to hips/thighs & CANNOT DROP BELOW KNEE CAPS
At no point can the bar contact shoulders / head
NO RESTING ON FRONT OR BACK OF NECK
6. Barbell for Thruster can start on shoulders or floor. Row any damper.
Set to countdown from 500m men/ 400m women.
7. Wall Facing Burpees: Both hands touch 6" above max reach.
8. Power cleans: full hip extension at top. Touch and go are OK.
9. Wall Balls: Hips below knees on squat. Hit the target or don't count it.
10. Top score of Event 1 has heaviest 3rm hang snatch (lbs); Top score of Event 2 has fastest thruster/row.
Top score of Event 3 has the fastest time
11. The three events will be scored separately and equally.
12. The winners will have the lowest average place.