Couples WOD Scaled:
PART 1 (for points):
With a running clock BOTH partners simultaneously complete:
1 Push Press (95# / 65#)
2 Push Presses (95# / 65#)
Adding 1 push press and 1 burpee per minute until the FIRST PERSON fails.
Post Score in Points:
(eg. Partner #1 fails at 7 full rounds + 8 PP + 3 Burpees then the score is : [7 rounds (56 points) + 8 push presses + 3 burpees = 67 points])
REST EXACTLY 10 MINUTES
PART 2 (TIME A - TIME B):
Part A: 6 Rounds for Time:
5 Squat Cleans (95# / 65#)
Partners will alternate rounds (eg. one does round while other rests + L-sits.... see below)
Part B: Resting partner will have one attempt to max L-sit (for time) during each rest period.
This will be done by placing both hands on 45# bumper plates and lifting feet off the floor with locked OR bent knees.
TOTAL (of all six rounds) L-sit time for both partners will be DEDUCTED from the overall time in Part A to determine the final score.
In the "Post Your Results" you will:
Post A: Total Time for 6 Rounds
Post B: Total (all six added together) L-sit Time
Score for Part 2 = A - B
1. The movement standards are CrossFit standards.
2. Video submission NOT required for scaled division.
- Push Press: Rack is OK. Must stand up with bar overhead inline with shoulders, hips,and heels. THIS IS NOT A PUSH JERK
- Burpees: chest to deck and a jump at top with an overhead clap inline with shoulders, hips, and heels
- Squat Cleans: hips CLERLY below parallel and 100% OPEN at the top. No muted hips. Touch N Go is allowed.
- Pull ups: chin CLEARLY over the horizontal plane of the bar; kipping or butterflies are acceptable
- Row: reset the 200m countdown for your partner before or after the L-sit. Each partner rows 200/round.
- L-sit: hands on 45# plates, legs locked (or bent for scaled). Watch your own time and RECORD it. Stop time when feet touch ground or knees bend.
4. Top score of Part 1 has most reps; Top score of Part 2 has lowest time (A-B);
5. The two parts will be scored separately and equally.
6. The winners will have the lowest combined score.