Holiday WOD Scaled
PART 1 (for time - 30 min time cap):
1 Christmas Power Snatch (75# / 45#)
2 Ring dips or bar dips (assisted ok w/ bands or wall)
5 Hanging Knee Raises
8 Jumping Lunges (each jump = 1)
9 Box Jumps (20" for Men & Women)
10 10' Wall-Balls (14# / 10#)
11 KBS (44# / 36#)
12 Thrusters (75# / 45#)
This workout is done just like the song....Round 1 = 1 Christmas Power Snatch, Round 2 = 2 Ring Dips and 1 Power Snatch ....etc. Until all 12 rounds are complete. See "RULES" below for movement standards.
REST EXACTLY 6 MINUTES
PART 2 (max weight):
"8 DAYS OF HANUKKAH"
8 Rep Max OHS (8 MINUTE TIME LIMIT)
REST EXACTLY 6 MINUTES
PART 3 (for time):
20 Double-Unders (if you don't have DUs, 60 singles)
12 Dead-Lifts (135# / 95#)
1. The movement standards are CrossFit standards.
2. No Video submission required for scaled athletes.
3. Standards for "12 Days of Christmas"
- Power Snatch: must stand up with bar overhead inline with shoulders, hips,and heels
- Dips: shoulder below elbow at bottom; full lock out at top
- Burpees: chest to deck and a jump at top with an overhead clap inline with shoulders, hips, and heels
- Pull ups: chin CLEARLY over the horizontal plane of the bar; kipping or butterflies are acceptable; staying on bar after T2B is OK
- T2B: means BOTH feet TOUCH the bar
- Push ups: chest to deck and full extension at the top
- Air Squats: hips CLEARLY below parallel and 100% OPEN at the top. No muted hips (It's only 7)
- Jumping Lunges: back knee needs to touch the ground and hips 100% OPEN at the top of jump
- Box Jumps: cycling is acceptable; make sure hips are 100% OPEN at the top. Entire foot on top of the box is NOT required.
- Wall Balls: full depth on the squat and hit the target at required height
- KBS: top of KB overhead inline with shoulders, hips, and heals
- Thrusters: shoulders, hips, and heals should be inline at the top
4. Part 2 OHS: Hips CLEARLY below parallel and 100% OPEN at the top. Racks are allowed but must start on shoulders.
5. Part 3 Double Unders: UNBROKEN means UNBROKEN. If you trip up on a attempt before 20, start again.
6. Part 3 Dead Lifts: touch-and-go is allowed but NO BOUNCING. This will be strictly enforced. Dropping the weight at top of last rep is allowed.
7. Top score of Part 1 has lowest time; Top score of Part 2 has heaviest OHS (in lbs); Top score of Part 3 has lowest time.
8. The three parts will be scored separately and equally.
9. The winner will have the lowest combined score.