Holiday WOD Rxd
PART 1 (for time - 30 min time cap):
1 Christmas Power Snatch (95# / 65#)
2 Ring dips
8 Jumping Lunges (each jump = 1)
9 Box Jumps (20" for Men & Women)
10 10' Wall-Balls (20# / 14#)
11 KBS (53# / 36#)
12 Thrusters (95# / 65#)
This workout is done just like the song....Round 1 = 1 Christmas Power Snatch, Round 2 = 2 Ring Dips and 1 Power Snatch ....etc. Until all 12 rounds are complete. See "RULES" below for movement standards.
REST EXACTLY 6 MINUTES
PART 2 (max weight):
"8 DAYS OF HANUKKAH"
8 Rep Max OHS (8 MINUTE TIME LIMIT)
REST EXACTLY 6 MINUTES
PART 3 (for time):
20 Double-Unders (UNBROKEN Breaks start over)
12 Dead-Lifts (205# / 145#)
1. The movement standards are CrossFit standards.
2. Video submission ONLY required upon request (ie you are in the top 5). Video may be broken into three parts. You don't need to keep video running during the rest (we trust you)
3. Standards for "12 Days of Christmas"
- Power Snatch: must stand up with bar overhead inline with shoulders, hips,and heels
- Ring Dips: shoulder below elbow at bottom; full lock out at top
- Burpees: chest to deck and a jump at top with an overhead clap inline with shoulders, hips, and heels
- Pull ups: chin CLEARLY over the horizontal plane of the bar; kipping or butterflies are acceptable; staying on bar after T2B is OK
- T2B: means BOTH feet TOUCH the bar
- Push ups: chest to deck and full extension at the top
- Air Squats: hips CLEARLY below parallel and 100% OPEN at the top. No muted hips (It's only 7)
- Jumping Lunges: back knee needs to touch the ground and hips 100% OPEN at the top of jump
- Box Jumps: cycling is acceptable; make sure hips are 100% OPEN at the top. Entire foot on top of the box is NOT required.
- Wall Balls: full depth on the squat and hit the target at required height
- KBS: top of KB overhead inline with shoulders, hips, and heals
- Thrusters: shoulders, hips, and heals should be inline at the top
4. Part 2 OHS: Hips CLEARLY below parallel and 100% OPEN at the top. Racks are allowed but must start on shoulders.
5. Part 3 Double Unders: UNBROKEN means UNBROKEN. If you trip up on a attempt before 20, start again.
6. Part 3 Dead Lifts: touch-and-go is allowed but NO BOUNCING. This will be strictly enforced. Dropping the weight at top of last rep is allowed.
7. Top score of Part 1 has lowest time; Top score of Part 2 has heaviest OHS (in lbs); Top score of Part 3 has lowest time.
8. The three parts will be scored separately and equally.
9. The winner will have the lowest combined score.